This individual will be responsible for planning and related activities across multiple project workstreams or independent projects. Ensure all executions are on time and of high quality. This role is a key role functioning to represent and drive the advancement of the Digital reporting capabilities, to meet the needs of the business. Develop and document data, reporting and dashboard requirements to be created or revised. This role involves working with the offshore teams that will doing the primary development and ensuring all items delivers meet the expectations and requirements defined as well reviewing for accuracy. Candidate must be able to balance the effort required to remain within the bounds of schedule with the ultimate objective of proactively maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the engagement.
This position reports into the client’s Digital & Consumer CoE, working in close partnership with product-specific Brand Managers/Directors and all other stakeholders to define and implement a digital channel tactical and strategic projects. The role works collaboratively across the entire portfolio to drive Innovation and plays a critical role in integrating the execution of Objective & key Results (OKR) and KPIs across multiple products within the client.
- ·Self-starter and a motivated individual who can take high level business need and come up with actionable tasks and work at times a detailed level.
- Build conceptuals protoypes in order to further understand, confirm and define the detailed requirements.
- Maintain and own several power BI dashboards from inception to development (including protype, development, launch, maintain, refresh, access protocol and, troubleshoot etc..).
- Guide the Development and execution Life Cycle(s) of the identified solutions including:
- Facilitate requirements discovery and validation with internal and external cross functional teams, contracted third-party vendors/agencies and other stake holders
- Defining and documenting detailed data & reporting requirements and then work with different teams (internal and agencies) to ensure that data is sourced into to the data stores, and reports/dashboards are created to meet the define requirements.
- Review delivered output to ensure it meets the defined data, reporting and visualization requirements define. Address and manage any discrepancies through resolution.
- Coordinate with various workstreams of the organization to ensure the delivery of requirements are accurate, meet the requirements and delivered on-time.
- Organize cross-functional initiatives to deliver measurement capability linking digital marketing tactics to measured results
- Meet regularly with management, cross functional project teams, and functional team leaders to review status, make recommendations, and resolve problems
- Articulate work stream requirements and orchestrate actions when the direction is off track
- Guide project team interaction while prioritizing tasks across workstreams and leading team members
- Understand data models and basic understanding of data analytics and metrics etc.
- Be able to visualize and articulate insights based on large amounts of data. Be able to communicate these insights and help brand members identify best actions.
Requirements: (in order of priority)
- Experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse management and reporting frameworks
- Familiarity with digital measurement concepts and technical environment composition
- Strong stakeholder management experience with good communication skills and maintain valued relationships across various stakeholders
- Strong knowledge in at least one of data visualization tools like Power Bi, Tableau, Qlik etc. (Power Bi preferred)
- Proficiency writing and understaning SQL queries
- Experience with complex business Processes, strategic and tactical status reporting
- Experience with End-to-End Accountability, managing stakeholders and managing cross functional projects
- Demonstrates good communication and presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills
- Experience with digital data and platforms like adobe analytics, google analytics and media data.
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
Nice to have:
- Comfortable with agile environments and worked with scrum teams
- Working experience with global and offshore teams and led teams
- Experience with pharma data and terminology