DevOps Engineers are responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of SignalWire production infrastructure.
- Implement Docker Swarm-based service tasks and coordinate with Development teams for deployment resources.
- Ability to write code and create frameworks for monitoring and deployment in Ruby, Python, Go, NodeJS, or Elixir.
- Work with SecOps and SREs to enable multi-cloud global deployment of all Docker-based microservices
- 3+ years industry experience
- Expertise in building images with Docker & running applications utilizing Docker-Compose,
- Experience working directly with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Experience deploying & configuring cloud servers with Pulumi, Ansible, and associated management frameworks
- Experience with GCP, DigitalOcean, Vultur, and multi-regional private clouds
- Experience in distributed microservices and associated networking
- Exposure to Ruby on Rails, C# .NET Core, and C-based frameworks a plus
- Work/Life Balance – fully remote work
- Flexible Vacation
- 401(k) with up to a 4% match, immediately vested
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Employer paid LTD, STD, & Life
- Random Perks
- We appreciate you and want to show it! Sometimes it’s as simple as a birthday cupcake, SignalWire swag, or a delivered lunch…throughout the year there will be spontaneous perks sprinkled in to make sure you know you’re valued!