What you will do:
- You will plan & build a reliable and scalable test environment for internal as well as external stakeholders
- Ensure the scalability of our systems (e.g. API integrations + processing of that data) and planning of backup scenarios
- Develop a high-performance backend with Go (based on our existing backend structures separated over several, globally located data programming centers)
- Work together with other DevOps within the company for global solution designs and decisions
- Collaborate with experts from different technological backgrounds and countries, learn from your highly experienced colleagues and share your knowledge
- Work with our tech stack: Go, ECS, DruidDB, DynamoDB, RDS, Docker, EKS, Terraform, Gitlab
Who you are:
- You like the best of both worlds: you want to improve the scalability, CI pipeline and our AWS setup, but are also interested in coding Golang from time to time
- You are experienced in working with AWS services and ideally Golang
- You have basic knowledge of containerized environments (e.g. EKS / K8S)
- You have basic knowledge of microservice architecture and communication (e.g. queues, RPC, distributed storage)
- You have basic knowledge in software design principles (e.g. SOLID, ACID, CAP)
- Plus: Knowledge about HTTP protocols + network stack
Why you will love working here:
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background, and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- Highly motivated and skilled teams and team members
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours including home office days and 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it’s possible again ?
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art hard- and software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary, and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application! We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.