Ref ID: 04550 [ Phone number blocked ]
Classification: Data Entry Clerk
Compensation: $11.88 to $13.75 hourly
There is a Data Entry Specialist position open at a growing company in the Service industry working with OfficeTeam, for highly-skilled and motivated candidates. If you have quick and accurate typing skills and impeccable organization, you might be the candidate who will thrive best in this dynamic, growing environment! We are seeking candidates with intermediate experience in spreadsheets and proficiency in database management for this position. This job is for candidates who are data-driven experts with great attention to detail. Start your career with us as a Data Entry Specialist if you feel you fit this description! Are you looking for work as a Data Entry Specialist? This short-term temporary position in the Virginia Beach, Virginia area might be ideal for you!
– File information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
– Retain detailed accounts of tasks, files, and progress
– Seek further information for documents that are considered to be incomplete
– Review and remove nonessential data as well as combine data from multiple sources
– Survey reports and sheets of data
– Sift through websites for information
– Methodically review completed work, checking for computation errors or duplicate values before submitting the final productJob Requirements– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
– Deep understanding of Basic Office Equipment
– Command of filing
– Data entry experience
– Foundational knowledge in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
– Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
– Demonstrated typing accuracy
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link Removed ] for more information.