What you’ll do:
- Design, build & maintain AWS Data structures (with clean, scalable code)
- Extend and develop custom data integrations from and to multiple sources
- Work with R&D and analytics on Machine Learning projects
- Improve decision making at Hubs based on your data
- Collaborate with product teams to build data driven applications
What it takes:
- A Tech Degree; preferably Computer Science or Maths or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SQL & and functional programming [Python, Ruby, Scala, etc.]
- A DevOps mindset with AWS
- Experienced in managing/developing ETL workflows
- Basic understanding of AWS data processing tools and Redshift
- Experience with business intelligence tools, and data governance
- Basic understanding of workflow orchestration tools
- Experience with core data engineering technologies like Docker, DBT, and Airflow
- We offer a competitive salary plus a bonus incentive and Protolabs stock options
- Everyone has the opportunity to make an impact from day one, in a high-paced culture to accelerate our growth as we scale!
- Hybrid 2-3 days in the office with “work from anywhere” policy 3 months per every single year!
- You’ll join a diverse, international team of 150+ people from (30+ nationalities) growing to 200+ in the next 12 months
- Everyone’s a student and teacher with our Career Development Plan, LinkedIn learning platform, Tech Talks, Hackathons, Tech and Product demos, and Innovation Sprints
- Get access to use our global manufacturing network for your own projects
- Free access to Headspace meditation app and Mental-Health Support with OpenUp
- Stay fit and sign up to ClassPass and join colleagues who run, climb, cross fit
- In-house Italian chef (50% vegetarian) and Doggo friendly office
- Incredible office views in the Houthavens, Amsterdam
- Learn more about us on our Life at Hubs Instagram and Jobs Page
Our recruitment process:
- Our recruiter will have a quick chat to talk about the role and to learn more about you
- Then we’ll schedule a chat with one of our engineers from our engineering team to talk tech
- After that, we’ll have the technical assessments: one to gauge your system design skills, and one to cover your coding skills. The system design assessment will be a collaboration with one of our engineers to build, at a high level, a working web system. The coding assessment involves a take home assignment and live code review.
- Finally, you’ll have a short talk with one of our culture ambassadors and our director of engineering.
Be yourself We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse team that feels that they are valued in the workplace. If you’re looking at our page and you do not identify yourself, don’t be discouraged to apply. You can help make our company even better. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, mental or physical ability, or any which way you represent yourself. We strongly believe diversity makes for more successful teams. About Hubs Hubs (formerly 3D Hubs) is an online platform for custom part manufacturing, providing access to a global network of manufacturing services, including CNC machining, 3D printing, injection molding, and sheet metal fabrication. Founded in Amsterdam in 2013, Hubs has since produced 7 million parts and was acquired for $280M by Protolabs in January 2021. Hubs continue to operate as an independent company aimed at further unlocking the massive distributed manufacturing opportunity together with Protolabs.