Data Analytics Engineer | REMOTE | $100K – $140K
A Medical Device company in the Greater Boston area is looking to bring on a remote Data Analytics Engineer to their growing software team.
The team is building out a number of new applications from the ground up this year and looking for someone to help shape the way they handle data. Responsibilities include building out data pipelines and eventually moving them into the ML space.
- Design, build, and maintain data pipelines.
- Code and maintain data platform & reporting analytics
- Identify business problems & use data analysis to find answers
- Working in a challenging, fast-paced environment to create meaningful impact with your work
- Strong understanding of how to build a data pipeline
- Experience coding in Python, Scala, or R
- Expert knowledge in SQL and deep experience managing relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (i.e. DynamoDB, Couchbase, MongoDB)
- Experience with Data ETL tools (DBT and AWS Glue)
- Strong passion for data and willingness to learn new skills
- Desire to collaborate with a smart, supportive engineering team
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.