** NEW CAMPAIGN AT IBEX! NEW PAY! APPLY NOW! **l
-12.50- Per Hour Starting Pay!
Ibex has a NEW client! We are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives for one of the world’s leading technology companies. This new line of business will support this tech giant by providing customer support to customers, across all markets, via phone, chat, and email.
At IBEX, we focus on providing the environment, selection process, benefits, and paid training to ensure that we have agents of the highest caliber. We know a quality agent makes the difference for customers and how a great customer experience influences how they feel about the brand they have chosen.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 19,000 employees.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide customer support to residential and commercial customers. This includes answering non-technical and technical questions related to their service, resolving various issues, completing customer transactions (sign ups, plan changes), escalating issues to the technical support teams/non-technical support teams/ field operations and install teams/sales teams and closing out issues in a timely manner.
What you will be working on:
- Answer billing and general account questions from customers and potential customers via phone
- Sign up new customers and provide answers to service inquiries
- Execute changes to existing customer accounts, process plan upgrades/downgrades
- Resolve tier 1 questions and open tickets to escalate issues as needed
- Follow up with internal employees and external customers to resolve issues
What you will bring:
- Results driven, multitasking, able to balance multiple customer issues to completion
- Closing support tickets in a timely manner and with a satisfactory customer resolution
- Able to keep step with a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1year experience providing customer service, face to face or over the phone
- 25 WMP Typing speed
- Must be 18 years or older