Ref ID: 02220 [ Phone number blocked ]
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Customer Service Representative
This Customer Service Representative position via OfficeTeam in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center might be the job for you, if you’re looking for work in the Banking field. If you love building solid customer relationships, and are articulate and highly-skilled, this Customer Service Representative position might be for you. This could be the Sparta, Michigan Customer Service Representative position you’re looking for, if you’re available for a short-term temporary-to-full-time engagement. Apply Now!
– Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
– Field and send written business correspondence
– Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
– Manage and place incoming telephone calls
– 2+ years’ experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
– No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
– Proven computer skills
– Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
– Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
– Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
– Strong customer service and office administrative skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link Removed ] for more information.