Ref ID: 00730 [ Phone number blocked ]
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Do you love building solid customer relationships? You might be the Customer Service Representative OfficeTeam is looking for, for a position in the growing Wholesale Distribution industry. If you’re articulate and highly-skilled, this Customer Service Representative position could be an excellent career opportunity for you! If you’re looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time engagement, and can work in Fairfield, Connecticut, this could be the Customer Service Representative position for you! If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, this job could be for you.
What you get to do every day
– Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
– Receive and send written business correspondence
– Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
– Receive and place telephone callsJob Requirements– Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
– Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
– Microsoft Office knowledge required
– achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Proficient with computers and technology platforms
– 2+ years’ experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
– Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
– Strong customer service and office administrative skills
– Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
– CRM experience desired
– Customer service experience required
– Proven knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Word
– Practical knowledge of CRM
– Account management experience highly desired
– General familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
– Foundational knowledge in Answering Inbound Calls
– Deep understanding of Inbound Inquiries
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link Removed ] for more information.