Ref ID: 03400 [ Phone number blocked ]
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly
An insurance company in Boardman is looking for a Customer Service Representative with a Property and Casualty license. In this role you will receive and place telephone calls and maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism, present customers with quotes, and perform data entry. Also, you may be required to research skills to troubleshoot customer problems. Excellent communication abilities and data entry skills are essential. This position again is for someone that holds a current P& C license. If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Office Team at: [ Phone number blocked ] .
Job Requirements– Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
– No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
– Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
– 1+ years of past relevant experience
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Microsoft Word experience
– Deep understanding of customer service
– Demonstrated knowledge of data entry
– Adeptness in Administrative Assistance
– Property insurance experience preferred
– General familiarity with Receptionist Duties
– Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Office Suites
– Solid understanding of Casualty Insurance
– Customer service and office administrative skills
– Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
– Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link Removed ] for more information.