Ref ID: 03730 [ Phone number blocked ]
Classification: Customer Service Representative
OfficeTeam is looking to bring on a candidate for a temporary to full time role in the Wilkinsburg area near Pittsburgh, PA. This position is a dispatch customer service role designed to take incoming emergency calls for police, fire and medical services. This role requires phone work as well as taking verbal instructions, typing, reading, speaking, and writing. We are willing to speak with candidates who can be available to work all days of the week (including weekends and holidays) either 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm. All candidates will be considered, however the 3pm to 11pm is more of a need for us right now. This position would be paying $14 per hour.
Please apply if you are interested in a contract to full time role in customer service helping emergency calls! OfficeTeam can be reached at [ Phone number blocked ] !
– Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
– Experience with Microsoft Office required
– Dispatching experience desired
– Deep understanding of Alarm Systems
– Call Center Customer Service experience preferred
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– 2+ years’ experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
– Proven computer skills, especially on Microsoft
– No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
– Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
– A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you’re a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at [ Phone number blocked ] . All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link Removed ] for more information.