- The Customer Experience Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to cross-functionally manage the customer experience, customer experience-related communication strategy and manage the execution of all customer communications.
- The Customer Experience Coordinator (SCEC) proactively works to ensure customer’s satisfaction excels the customers’ needs.
- This position is responsible for providing daily leadership regarding the tracking, monitoring, and documentation of customer issues and concerns.
- The Customer Experience Coordinator will have significant interface with other CEC associates and will be responsible for maintaining effective relationships with these key areas.
- The SCEC must effectively communicate strategies, results, and plans throughout the company.
- The SCEC’s main role is to serve as the “Voice of the Customer .
- The SCEC will be answering calls to help external customers with invoicing and payment inquiries.
- CRM is Salesforce and Oracle is the back office.
- The ideal candidate will be professional, trainable, and have Leadership skills.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jessica: [ Link Removed ]
ALPHA’S REQUIREMENT #21-00630
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE