Customer Service Personnel Needed
Do you have experience working in Customer Service?
Are you looking for a new Customer Service opportunity?
Can you bring a positive attitude and competitive nature?
Are you looking to grow personally and professionally?
Then Frontline561 is the place for you!
Customer Service Duties:
Our primary goal is to build our team and provide the best possible service for our clients. Currently, we are looking for 5 Customer Service Personnel with ambition and dedication to help us do just that.
Customer Service Benefits:
- Fun, Friendly and Team-oriented atmosphere
- One – one paid training
- Public Recognition- High Rollers Clubs/ Record Holders
- Friendly competition
- Performance-based pay
- Social Events (Subject to Lockdown situation)
Your customer service role with us at Frontline561 will have a variety of general duties on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that no two days will ever be the same. These duties include:
- Providing information to customers about our clients’ products and services in person.
- Face to face customer representation
- Completing sales transactions and processing new customer orders
- Document and update customer information
- Using your customer service and sales skills to increase brand awareness
- Attend training sessions and meetings where necessary
Customer Service Qualifications:
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be computer proficient – data entry, emailing, internet researching, spreadsheet knowledge
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills
- Problem-Solving Capabilities
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Team player with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to multitask
- Must come to work presentable and in professional attire
Customer Service Requirements:
- Must be able to travel to the office on a daily basis
- Must be able to work in the USA legally (Work Visas welcome)
- Must be 18 years or older
Hit the APPLY button today and get started.
We are keen to get our new Customer Service Personnel on board as soon as possible. Therefore, successful candidates can expect either a call or an email from our HR department within 3-5 business days of submitting your resume. Please ensure that your up to date contact information is included on your resume.