This locally owned thriving Fenton business is looking for a highly organized and energetic person to join the team as an Account Expeditor. We are looking for a career-minded fast learner, who thinks it’s fun to work in a friendly, fast-paced small business and takes pride in their work. We need someone that is not afraid to handle multiple tasks and interact directly with customers. We need a proactive, positive problem-solver to make our team even better and more productive.
As an Account Expeditor, you will handle various administrative tasks, allowing the Management and Sales team to concentrate on sales, Members, and Prospects. This will include answering telephone calls, handling customer service-related requests, placing orders, notifying Members when their orders arrive, and taking care of light bookkeeping duties.
This position begins with an hourly wage of $13 and comes with an opportunity for advancement into full-time sales.
You must have at least two consecutive years of customer service-related experience, as well as, experience in an administrative assistant or office assistant role.
By the end of year one:
- Upholding the values of ProSource of Wholesale, you will have built a rapport with our vendors through communication regarding the orders that you place with them on behalf of the Account Managers.
- You will have developed a working knowledge of flooring and cabinet products through maintaining the showroom’s sample system, updating pricing, and communication with vendors and Account Managers, and training.
- Through training and ongoing use, you will have mastered our software systems for sales entry, bookkeeping, and customer relationship management.
- Using your top-notch communication and organizational skills, you will have also developed relationships with our Members.
- You will have built a strong relationship with an energetic group of team players who have a LOT of fun at work, and you will look forward to working with us for years to come.
How we support you
- Proprietary Customer Relationship Management website – assist Account Managers with keeping track of Member activity.
- Online training tools – learn the ProSource model, sales techniques, product knowledge, and more!
No evening hours, how’s that for work-life balance! We also offer a full benefits package that includes a retirement plan, health/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, and paid time off.
If you feel that you are up for the challenge and can contribute quickly, please submit your resume today! We are a growing business and this is an immediate opening, so if you are the right fit, be ready to go!