Talis Group’s company client is a national retailer with multiple lines of business. They’re hiring for a Corporate Paralegal for their Louisville office. This is a full-time position with benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, HSA, 401k, employee discounts on products, paid time off, and flexible schedule. This position will be responsible for preparing organizational documents, franchise agreements, Secretary of State Filings and more.
- Secretary of State Filings; organization documents, state registrations.
- Corporate minute books for multiple entities
- Assist with drafting corporate resolutions
- Track franchisee legal compliance; draft agreements, review certificates of insurance for compliance.
- Filing permits, license renewals and preparing surety bond applications.
- 3+ years of paralegal experience in corporate law matters
- Strong technical skills Microsoft Office, including Outlook.
- Ideal candidate will be highly organized, strong attention to detail, and good communication skills.
- Professional references, assessments and criminal background check is required.
Never worked with a recruiting company before? You’re in good hands with Talis Group! If your skills and experience fit the job, we can give you the inside scoop on the company and position.
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.