We seek an intellectually curious, thoughtful, and proactive engineer, who is excited to shape the future of solar energy globally and is passionate about working with drone data. You will be expected to be a self-starter and quick learner able to thrive in a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Math, or another engineering field in process
- 2+ years of professional experience developing computer vision/ robotics applications in C++ and/or Python
- 2+ years professional experience with deep learning
- 2+ years experience with OpenCV/PCL and CUDA
- Deep understanding of computer vision techniques such as photogrammetry, Structure-from-Motion, 3D scene reconstruction and/or semantic segmentation
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS/Google Cloud
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Docker, Jenkins
Please share a link to your portfolio / sample projects. Candidates that submit sample projects will receive full consideration.
This role will receive a competitive salary, stock options and benefits package.