GrammaTech’s Common Lisp Software internship program offers students the opportunity to gain real experience in a friendly, open, and supportive environment. We choose projects based on real needs, and interns work closely with engineers to make sure that projects are completed successfully.
Current COMMON LISP IS REQURED FOR THIS ROLE.
GrammaTech will conduct a series of programming tests and screening interviews in Common Lisp right from the start as part of our process. You must know Common Lisp now, unfortunately we cannot train for an internship role . (Please do not apply if you do not have experience with Lisp.)
Location: Remote in USA Only or the possibility of being in our Ithaca, NY office for the summer. (COVID Restrictions will be considered as we get closer to the summer.)
Research projects at GrammaTech can take on a wide variety of topics and challenges. Projects focus on software assurance, software protection, reverse engineering, and software transformation. We do both static and dynamic analysis on both source and object code, in order to tackle serious problems with practical solutions.
Potential projects include:
- Apply compiler optimizations to binaries. Develop some classic compiler optimizations on top of our Binary IR (https://grammatech.github.io/gtirb)
- Develop source-code program transformations for refactoring, optimization, and diversification on top of our Software Evolution Library (https://grammatech.github.io/sel)
- Design and run large-scale experiments evaluating automated software modification and automated software engineering tools
- Currently enrolled in a BS, MS, or PhD program
- Excellent programming skills with Common LISP (required)
- Enrollment in a Computer Science PhD program
GrammaTech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Disability/Veterans/Affirmative Action employer.
Members of protected groups are encouraged to apply.