THINK DIGITAL. WORK AGILE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Anticipating drivers’ needs and meeting them with premium contextual digital experiences is the role of the digital services department within the BMW Group. We are based in attractive locations around the world, where we work in inter-disciplinary teams. Our start-up mentality is backed by the resources of a global player. Our experts operate with a customer-driven and agile software R&D set-up, based on a state-of-the-art cloud services architecture.
BMW offers a wide portfolio of connected products and apps in our digital cars and related customer touchpoints. Most of those products and apps rely on cloud-based backend services that are developed and operated by our organizational unit. Our product team is responsible for the “Connected Services Cloud Platform”, which supports our DevOps teams with platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solutions based on AWS and Azure.
What awaits you?
- As a Cloud Architect you are in the lead of the IT architecture of our PaaS services offered by the “Connected Services Cloud Platform”
- Extending the architecture concept for new services and technologies is part of your job.
- Furthermore, you represent the product “Connected Services Cloud Platform” in our IT architecture community which was established to align the backend IT architecture across multiple IT products and domains.
- You collaborate closely with our DevOps teams in Germany, Portugal and other countries.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in computer science or similar.
- Multiple years of professional experience as IT/Cloud architect
- In-depth knowledge about state-of-the art cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Concourse, Pulumi, ECS, ELK Stack, Prometheus or Terraform.
- Expert knowledge for at least one public cloud platform (AWS or Azure)
- Excitement for new cloud-native technologies.
- Readiness for occasional traveling (
- Very good English skills. German skills recommended.
You are excited and motivated to shape the mobility of the future? Apply now!
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits – see bmw.jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001