Our medical technologies firm in Cary, IL is looking for a Clerk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details.
- May coordinate messages, appointments, information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail.
- Researches, compiles and proofs word processing assignments.
- Operates automated office equipment.
- May be assigned to various functional areas of the company.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Technical knowledge required is limited to the tasks performed in own discipline area and is considered basic.
- The tasks are generally routine and manual.
- The job is expected to follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations.
- Typically requires selecting between solutions already established.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can’t fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.