The Senior Accountant is needed to be able to hit the ground running during this acquisition and transfer of knowledge. This individual will closely train with the CFO of the company they are acquiring and will close their month end with his assistance. Under the direction of the Controller, this candidate will soak any information and transfer any knowledge to the permanent candidate once a placement is made.
- 5+ years of Accounting/Finance experience. Scope of Role consists of 80% of the job is accounting and 20% is finance
- Scope of Role consists of 80% of the job is accounting and 20% is finance
- Accounting includes: general ledger, journal/adjusting entries, bank reconciliations, month end closing, accounts payable, maintenance of accounting files, preparation/organization of various financial forms, reports, financial analyses and ad hoc projects.
- Finance includes: proficiency in Excel, some modeling, M&A, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to provide commentary on accounting variances and make recommendation of best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Software: QuickBooks