- Implement and integrate next generation computing platform for multimedia processing, including severless / faas, heterogeneous computing, video intelligence.
- Design, build and maintain a global scale, multi-regional video infrastructure system.
- Design, implement and operate our critical and scalable services, including video delivery services, upload services, and core persistence layer.
- Build live streaming platforms, systems, and infrastructure with knowledge in network and distributed systems.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews for the video infrastructure team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software/system engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with network software, e.g. TCP/IP, IP Tables, NAT, Deep Packet Inspection, IPV4, IPV6, routing protocols, etc.
- Experience with CDN, Multimedia, Live Streaming, and WebRTC. 6. Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems.