ByteDance APM (application performance management) team is responsible for optimizing user experience for our products. In order to provide the best user experience, we build large-scale data platforms to analyze, monitor the user experience and solve the user experience problems of our products. We embrace a culture of diversity and we have global offices around the world. We are looking for candidates to join our team who will: Responsibilities:
- Develop advanced intelligent data platform, help client developers make decisions to optimize the user experience of our products.
- Improve the reliability of the system, manage the challenges of scale and complexity.
- Introduce new server architecture, to squeeze extreme performance from hardware and handle huge amount of requests.
- Bachelor or higher degrees in computer science or related discipline.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Strong programming background. Master in at least one language such as C, C++, Go, Java, Rust.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems like Druid, Clickhouse.
- Familiar with commonly used database systems, like Mysql, Postgresql.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills, able and willing to seek challenges, acquire new knowledge.