Asurion Japan is looking for a hands-on engineer with experience in full stack (ideally) development.
- Take responsibility on the server-side programs, unit tests, bug-fixing and technical document writings.
- Take responsibility of the quality of the program and documents developed.
- Proactively support and find solutions for various issues faced by coworkers.
- Keep updated with latest technologies, processes, development methods related to the area of engagement.
- Strong server-side programming skills.
- Not only programming but also good software development practices are expected: testing, automation, good design patterns.
- Building, Configuring, deploying and maintain applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Lambda experience is plus.
Work permit in Japan (if it is applicable).
- Experience on dynamo DB and relational DB (SQL) Experience on AWS components, such as Lambda functions, Beanstalk, S3, SNS and SQS.
- Experience on Terraform or AWS CloudFormation.
- Design reliable, cost-efficient and easy to operate architectures.
- Understanding data analytics and/or machine learning technologies.
- Fast growing, multi-cultural, international team
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Work/life balance