Who Are We?
At Airspace Technologies, we live and breathe our core values: One Team, Customer Obsessed, Trust Through Communication, Impactful Everyday, Passionate about our Mission, and Innovative Mindset. Our Vision is “To create the most trusted delivery network the world has ever seen – twice as fast at half the cost”, and our Mission is “To make shipping faster, safer, and more transparent than it’s ever been through people, service, and technology.” By applying these to our daily tasks and interactions, we have created a company culture that is unrivaled in our industry.
What We Do:
Airspace Technologies is a technology-enabled logistics service provider. We integrate technology, people, and services through an industry-first automated software platform that gives stakeholders a true end-to-end shipping solution with full visibility. We created our platform to eliminate the transparency issues and challenges that customers face today.
The core services team at Airspace takes on some of the most important problems in our growing company. Our Golang-based microservices utilize machine learning and optimization techniques to enable key business capabilities such as route planning, risk management, and vehicle dispatching. Airspace’s R&D team is looking for a naturally curious and adept developer to help build these impactful, performant systems. The ideal candidate has experience with Go, but will be capable of making meaningful contributions to any part of our platform.
What you will do:
- Design, build, and maintain software for our Golang-based microservices
- Work in an iterative, data-driven environment that favors experimentation and feedback
- Productionize and apply machine learning models to solve unstructured business problems
- Research, implement, and integrate domain-relevant algorithms
- Collaborate with a team of smart, friendly engineers to develop solutions unique to logistics
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of production experience with Go, Python, Java, C, C++, Ruby or comparable language
- A strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, concurrency, time vs space tradeoffs
- Experience building cloud-native microservices and distributed systems
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or computational optimization concepts and techniques
- A friendly, humble personality that understands priorities and is hungry to learn
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.