We are seeking to hire an Associate Business Analyst for our Life Sciences client in Irvine, CA.
This may require onsite presence and could potentially be a contract to hire position.
Location: Irvine, CA
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Run data reporting, interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques on a consistent basis
- Provide ongoing reports for different teams based on various analytics requirements and automate reporting processes
- Assist with building and maintaining reporting dashboards
- Work with vendors to acquire data and maintain databases/data systems internally
- Understand key performance metrics for various stakeholders and understand how to better assist and present their programs and metrics to upper management
- Lead working relationships with vendors to maintain the back end of our online and offline databases and reporting systems
- Manage project timelines and fixes for back end technical issues, maintain documentation on tracking and online tagging, and keep a running log of all changes and nuances in our databases.
- Clean, format, filter, organize and maintain data on internal databases and assist with larger analyses for strategy and business growth
- Assist in running statistical analyses to analyze large data sets
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst Technical expertise regarding data cleaning, data mining and report and visualization generation
- Strong knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge and working experience of Tableau Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Python, Excel)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and run reports on significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to query data, and create custom reports through SQL
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple asks from different stakeholder groups BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field , 2-3 Years years experience related experience Required Or Master’s Degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.