MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Michael Page is partnered with a Top 400 ENR General Contractor based on the South Shore. With a strong pipeline of projects ahead, they are seeking an experienced Assistant Project Manager to join their team. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Our client is a Top 400 ENR General Contractor based on the South Shore of Massachusetts. They operate in a number of markets including Multifamily, Hospitality, and Life Sciences with projects worth up to $100M+. With a strong pipeline to carry them through 2021 and into 2022, they are looking to grow their team by bringing on an experienced Assistant Project Manager.
The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for:
- reporting directly to the Project Manager
- reviewing and analyzing project plans and specifications
- coordinating scheduling activities
- leading and communicating with the field team and vendors
- attending all management meetings
The ideal Assistant Project Manager will have:
- 2+ years of experience in construction
- experience on ground-up construction projects
- experience with construction software such as Procore
- a Bachelor’s Degree in a construction-related field
- great organizational skills
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Assistant Project Manager will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $85,000
- 2 weeks vacation
- access to company 401k plan
- health insurance
- opportunities for career development and advancement