Arista Networks is looking for great Front End Engineers interested in joining the team in Dublin helping to advance Arista’s aim to build products that will drive the networks of the future.
Arista is a profitable, publicly quoted company with revenues of over $2B. Arista is the number 1 vendor for 100G data center switches in the world with over 5000 customers including such well-known names as Facebook, Netflix, and Spotify. The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Networking positions Arista in the ‘Leaders’ quadrant for the 5th successive year.
What you will be doing:
You will be part of a team-building the user interface based on a streaming telemetry service for networking devices that send real-time updates to a cloud-based data ingestion infrastructure. You will actively participate in designing and implementing a top-quality data exploration and device management user interface, including visualization and correlation of events, network anomaly detection, and configuration of networking devices using NodeJS, React and Redux as the pillars of the architecture with ES6 scripting and various tools including Webpack, Storybook, Cypress, TypeScript and Less.
What you need:
- Familiarity with build and continuous integration using webpack and npm
- Ability to convert wireframes and mock-ups into high quality components
- Commitment to producing high quality, performant and reliable software
- An open mind to change with willingness and desire to improve
- Enjoyment of writing code and solving problems
- Ability to appreciate a culture of invention, quality, respect and fun
- Professional experience an advantage