Aluna’s mission is to provide clarity, peace, and control of your respiratory health. Aluna empowers patients and providers with engaging solutions to efficiently monitor and manage health. Aluna’s award-winning portable spirometry platform tracks daily lung health, while equipping providers with real-time, accurate data. Patients can now take control of their lung health, while providers have the opportunity to deliver higher-quality care, propelled by accurate remote monitoring. We are looking for an Android Developer in San Francisco! Join Aluna and help people take control of their lung health! You will get the opportunity to develop customer-facing features in Kotlin and deliver best-in-class experiences.
- Build advanced native android products and applications from scratch or enhance legacy codebase.
- Perform technical design and implementation of complex Android applications
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Designing, building, and maintaining features and libraries on Android
- Perform unit testing
- 3+ years Android development experience, including working experience with Kotlin
- Solid understanding of architecture patterns and unit testing
- Passion for building a scalable and responsive customer facing applications
- 3+ years of software development experience,
- Solid experience interacting with REST APIs
- Experience with profiling UI, memory and threading in Android
- Ability to effectively translate Product, UX and UI requirements into code implementations
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- B.S. in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent years of work experience