The Analytics Manager works closely with leaders across product, sales to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. He/She ensures data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures. The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Implementation experience in data quality management techniques and establish processes for monitoring, measuring, reporting compliance with acceptable levels of data quality (completeness, validity, consistency, timeliness, and accuracy)
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: Predictive Analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on-premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Experience writing advanced SAS code statements, models, and macros.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills.
- With more than 7 years of working experience in Data Analytics or Data warehousing or similar industry
- A keen learner with a minimum bachelor’s degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics and related field
- Highly skilled in Research and Data Analytics
- A client-centric, outcome and quality focussed team player.