Performs multiple simple to moderately complex clerical, administrative and general office duties in support of a department, function or for one or more persons.
- Assist with calendar management on behalf the people that they support.
- Assists with overflow work as needed.
- Provide backup coverage as needed to Office Administrator.
- Provides support to team members for general and administrative needs such as presentation formatting, calendar management, reporting and general administrative support.
- Typically provide a variety of routine office duties involving typing, invoicing, record and file maintenance, data entry, meeting/travel arrangements.
- Budget management and sponsorships handling invoices, progressing sponsorship agreements.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant administrative experience required
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Ability to interact with various levels inside and outside of the organization
- Customer service skills required
- Requires demonstrated computer skills (i.e., Microsoft office)
- Strong attention to detail required
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: [ Link Removed ]
ALPHA’S REQUIREMENT #21-00617
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE