What we’re looking for
Do you love being around people and making them happy? If you’re also a good listener and a bit of a problem solver with great communication skills, then you’ll love being on the front line of making the magic happen!
Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service.
You will work 40 hours within the week, between 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday on a rotational basis.
What to expect
As a Customer Service Advisor with Ascensos, you will work in a fully supported environment where you can demonstrate your commitment to providing outstanding customer support through your skills and personality.
We believe that happy people keep people happy, so we’re looking for people who have great interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills as you will be expected to deal with a range of customer queries via email.
Your role can include:
· Providing first class customer service via email
· Ensuring all communication with our client’s customers are handled professionally and promptly
· Recording details of customer comments on the database provided, leaving clear notes
· Demonstrating strong product knowledge to ensure all customer queries are answered
· Taking ownership of the customer experience, by providing excellent service
· Achieving the key targets set
· Adhering to quality standards and ensure consistency in all interactions
We think big and we’re looking for team members who think bigger, achieve more and work smarter. If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
· Excellent writing skills
· Ability to build rapport and communicate in a helpful way
· Enjoy a creative and hardworking office environment
· Keyboard/Computing skills
· Ability to research well and quickly
· Fantastic questioning skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Enthusiasm and Passion
· Free car parking on site
· Employee discount scheme
· Client discount scheme
· 29 days holidays PLUS an extra day holiday for your birthday
· Annual awards ceremony
· Company pension scheme
· Ongoing training and development
Become part of #theAteam
Ascensos is an award-winning multi-channel contact centre, dedicated to bringing a fresh approach to customer care. Over the past seven years we have established operations in state-of-the-art contact centres in Motherwell, Clydebank, the Isle of Wight, Boxtel, Bucharest and most recently Istanbul.
Whether its clients or colleagues, delivering with a ‘personal touch’ is truly important to us. We’re proud of our team and are always looking for new members with similar talent and enthusiasm to deliver great customer service.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge then hit ‘Apply Now’ to become the newest member of our growing team.
We’re expecting lots of people want to join the #theAteam. So unfortunately, if you have not heard from us, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 8 hour shift