With our ambitious growth plans, there are always exciting opportunities for great people at Metro Bank. Our colleagues are passionate ab...
Metro Bank PLCLondon, England (ENG) - Posted on Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:43:25 GMT Source: Metro Bank PLC
- Are you a great problem solver who is passionate about providing amazing customer service? Do you love taking on tasks and making sure they are completed perfectly? Do you like to be busy and have a variety of tasks to complete at any one time? If this sounds like you, please read on to find out more...
As a Switching Support Specialist at Metro Bank you will be part of the centre of excellence for account opening, providing support to customers on the full range of account opening activity to make sure they receive amazing customer service!
So what would you be doing?...
- Reviewing lots of documents to make sure we have all of the information we need to open customer accounts - you need to have amazing attention to detail!
- Working with colleagues across Metro Bank to get any missing information so that we can open accounts for our customers without any hiccups along the way
- Sometimes you will also need to speak to people outside of Metro Bank, such as accountants to get documents certified correctly
- Thinking of new ways to make things better for customers – Looking for new ways to surprise and delight them
- Entering data into our systems to open customer accounts
- Sending out welcome packs to new customers who join the Revolution
- Prioritising and managing your daily workload in a dynamic, fast paced, constantly changing environment
You need to be this kind of person…
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
- 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns between Monday and Sunday
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
- Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
- Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload while always delivering AMAZEING service
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and taking ownership of how to make things better for our customers
- Knowledge of the systems T24 and CRM would help, but is not essential
- IMPORTANT FOOTNOTE;
- Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates..