Whether you’re looking to take that next step, a change in company or to kick start your career, Vodafone is a community where you’ll fee...
VodafoneHome Based - Posted on Mon, 14 Sep 2020 21:51:43 GMT Source: Vodafone
Location: Full Time Home Based position / Remote
Salary: £20,500 base salary &OTE £500 a quarter
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday – Sunday (working any 5 days from 7 on a shift rotation between 7am – 7pm)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and Onboarding process until further notice.
What will you be doing?
As a Service Desk Adviser, you will be dealing with high profile clients and managing tickets according to set timescales and severity. You will quickly and calmly identify our customers' needs and respond appropriately to the severity of the incident. Using your communication and interpersonal skills you will record and prioritise a range of incidents whilst managing customers’ expectations around resolution times.
You’ll be responsible for taking ownership of high-impacting incidents as they are raised, making sure that we are using contact points around the wider business and beyond to drive a prompt resolution.
Customer service is key in this role to ensure we deliver the very best care to our customers through effective relationship building. Efficiency is also important to succeed, as you will be managing a diverse workload, which will include handling inbound and outbound calls, also responding to emails & web chat messages.
Who are we looking for?
- You will need to be customer focussed with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines and possess good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional manner
- Ideally previous Service Desk experience
- High attention to detail
- Experience of prioritizing workload and reviewing allocated queue preferred but not essential
In order to be successful in this home based role there are some minimum requirements that you would need to commit to:
- Reliable internet connectivity. A LAN cable is preferable
but not essential providing your internet meets the below minimum
- Min Download speed – 10Mbps, Min Upload Speed – 5Mbps
- Able to work in a private and distraction free space that must have a door that you can close to keep out noise and where your laptop screen will not be visible to others due to Data Protection.
- You will need a desk and suitable chair to work from comfortably and professionally – there will be an allowance to support with this if required.
- You will be provided with a laptop and headset, additional items can be ordered through the system upon joining the business.
What is in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 25 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. Benefits of saving on fuel costs with not needing to commute. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone