*Please note position is 100% remote*
We are looking for self-motivated Ruby on Rails developers to be part of a Product Development team that builds and enhances online collaboration solutions for our healthcare clients.
- Participate in the development life cycle from start to finish
- Analyze requirements and conduct in-depth technical research
- Build and maintain features that bring value to our customers
- Use modular code and other strategies to innovate in a large, mature code base
- Work with Quality Assurance to deliver solid solutions
- Take a turn in our on-call rotation to support our users and internal teams
- Support team members with code reviews and collaboration
- At least 3 years solid Ruby on Rails experience
- Ability to adapt to tools and processes used in the project life cycle
- Strong communication, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- A work/life balance beyond compare. And we mean it!