Automotive Parts Sales/Parts Advisor/ Parts Counterperson
Wilson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Winnsboro is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their team!
Job Description: The Parts Advisor, or Counterperson, is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor reports directly to the Parts Manager.
- Assisting Technicians by looking up parts needed for vehicle repair
- Answering phone calls and assisting walk-up and wholesale customers with their parts needs
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locating available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handling parts payment collection and making sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Packaging and shipping parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and completing the appropriate record keeping
- Referring to parts manuals (both hard copy and electronic format) to identify exactly the right part(s) for the make, model and year of vehicles being serviced
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in an auto parts sales role
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits (after 1 year of employment, 50% of coverage cost paid by dealership)
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Extensive Factory Product training
- Supportive Management team
- Professional work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Start your career with Wilson CDJR today!