Automotive Service Manager
Automotive Dealership is looking for an experienced Automotive Service Manager to join their dynam ic service team. If you are committed to succeed with the highest level of integrity and can lead employees into excellence, this is the position for you !
? Job Responsibilities:??
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Serving as a liaison between technicians and customers
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a ?positive impression?with the customer?
- Manage and Hire?technicians and service advisors
- Interview and make new hires
- Distribute work between technicians
- Prioritize required services
- Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Spend quality time building relationships with the customers
- Previous Shop Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers
- Technical automotive knowledge
- Proven track record of efficiently managing others
- Organized and friendly personality
- Dealership?experience preferred?
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short- & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Professional working environment
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Heated Service Bays