We Energies a subsidiary of WEC Energy Group, is seeking a Customer Service Representative in our Wisconsin Rapids, WI location.
The Customer Service Representative performs the following duties:
- Provide outstanding customer service while responding to internal and external customer inquiries, questions, and problems
- Provide clerical support and perform administrative duties for several work groups
- Accurately enter/maintain office and construction records
- Aid Call Center and Dispatch personnel with customer situations
- Complete all tasks necessary to keep operations of office running smoothly
Interested candidates must apply online no later than the job posting expiration date.
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong problem-solving skills and basic math skills. Be able to work with a high degree of accuracy and without direct supervision. Able to work flexible hours and locations. PC and word processing skills.
Must have a valid driver's license and meet the company's requirements for driving.
We reserve the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Learn more at [ Link Removed ]
WEC Energy Group and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
[ Link Removed ]