VisionTree's mission is to empower patients to improve communication with their provider, maintain their health records and make better decisions about their health. VisionTree is working with leading academic and community sites around the country and world to deliver a proven, scalable and interoperable platform that supports secure access to patient information from clinic, hospital or home.
VisionTree was recently acquired as a subsidiary of Brainlab. Jointly, Brainlab and VisionTree build on extensive experience in providing tools and standardized forms for the collection of patient outcomes data. Brainlab operates offices in 17 locations across Europe, Asia, Australia, North and South America. With over 11,800 systems installed at more than 4,500 hospitals in over 100 countries, Brainlab technology helps clinicians treat cancers and disorders of the brain and body. Brainlab employs over 1,370 people from 66 countries. Over 700 employees work at headquarters in Munich, including almost 450 research and development engineers who form a major part of the product development team.
VisionTree's Guiding Principles:Patient-centric data management workflow
Private, secure data accessed by permissions & authorized role
Data is held with trusted source
Data is never sold, no advertising
Web-based, cloud computing
Deliver patient engagement for delivering quality and efficient patient care
What You Will Do
- Think about smart solutions to challenging problems
- Speak with stakeholders and play a key role in the software development process
- Code. Not too much. Mostly functions.
- Test your code
- Support the broader Visiontree team efforts by providing tools and automation
- Iterate and respond to feedback
Qualifications for the Full-stack Engineer
- In-depth understanding of standards, web and otherwise, including HTML5, CSS3, OpenId Connect, SQL etc
- API development experience, especially with OpenAPI
- FHIR experience and knowledge of hospital systems is a big plus
- BS in an applicable field, preferably Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years relevant professional experience including scripting, AWS infra, Linux, CI/CD, Git
- Comfort and grace working with Docker containers
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and collaboratively in a lean team environment