Valid USA is a secure, make-it-happen partner. We are a global company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion and 6,000 associates worldwide. Our job is to ensure every solution is seamless and secure - whether it's for big data, payment cards, government issued identification, mobile financial services or highly targeted direct marketing campaign management. Whatever our clients require, they can rest assured that we'll iligently to deliver a solution that's second to none. Our website is [ Link Removed ]
We are looking for a Production Specialist to work within High Security Area (HSA) for our Identity team based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
What will you do?
- Access daily work files from the work stations on the production floor.
- Assist in delivering the correct materials to each work station in order to meet production goals for the shift.
- Monitory inventory levels of materials required to complete jobs (envelopes, inserts, blank paper) and alerting manager if stock is not adequate for the day's production.
- Run daily production as trained and directed for highly secure card personalization or mailing machines.
- Perform basic data entry into Excel as needed.
- Relay issues and concerns to Operations Manager for HSA department.
- Keep work area organized and clean.
- Follow and comply with policies, procedures, processes and general company information.
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of experience working in a manufacturing plant or similar multi-tasking environment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Customer focused team player with strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds of material on a regular basis
- Willingness to spend 75% of the work day standing or walking (This is not an office position.)
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Basic computer skills - particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must possess high standards of personal integrity
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check prior to employment.
What we offer:
- Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment and include work from Valid office and remotely from home, a choice of medicl plan options under BC/BS, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, 6 days of paid time off (PTO) and all paid company holidays.