UST Global® is looking for MS Dynamics Business Analysts (Sales). The ideal candidate should have excellent hands on experience as Business Analyst in Microsoft Dynamics CRM with a good understanding of Sales module. Candidate should have good experience in writing Business Requirements, Gap fit analysis and Functional Design Documentation. Excellent written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with the customer & team members.
Job Description :
As a MS Dynamics Business Analyst, you will
• Write detailed Business Requirement, Gap fit analysis and Functional Design documentation
• Test the functions and the features being developed and confirm that they fulfil the business requirements
• Prepare Detailed training guides and user manuals
• Provide Training to clients and end-users
• Provide post go-live support to help Technical team to resolve issues
• Interface with clients and understand requirements and document them.
• About 5 - 8 years of IT experience
• More than 5 years of experience as Business Analyst in Microsoft Dynamics CRM especially in Sales Module
• Interface with end-clients and understand requirements and document them
• Ability to provide a solution summary to clients that can meet their requirements
• Ability to customize and configure entities, workflows, business process, security and other OOB features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
Top 3 must have:
• Experience/ Functional knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics Sales Module and in Azure
• Strong understanding of CRM 365 Platform, Functional Modules and all related components.
• More than 5 years of experience as Business Analyst in Microsoft Dynamics CRM especially in Sales Modules .
Good to have:
• At least 3 years’ experience of implementing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365
• BE/MCA or equivalent degree in computer science
• Has at least participated in two full-cycle Dynamics CRM 365 implementations.
• Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
• Should be aware of the new and upcoming add-ons for Dynamics CRM
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Awareness on the new and upcoming add-ons for Dynamics CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills