US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Tumor Registrar - REMOTE” for a 2 Month contract position with a client in Philadelphia, PA
Job Poster: David Battula
· Abstracting cancer cases from the electronic medical record
· Identifies resources and utilizes department and hospital systems to ensure accurate, complete, and timely case reporting
· Timely reporting to the Pennsylvania Cancer RegistryJob Requirements
· Assisting in quality control activities that includes visual review of electronic data, correcting the data and following back with the reporting source if necessary
· Participating with other team members in assuring maintenance of consistent high-quality cancer data
· Previous experience working in a medical setting.
· High School/GED
· Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) within two (2) years of placement into position.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: [ Link Removed ]
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to David at [ Link Removed ]