We’re a mighty team of more than 300 creative thinkers, experienced leaders, passionate innovators and some of the friendliest folks you’ll ever meet. We work at seven offices around the globe, with headquarters in Berlin. We like to refer to ourselves as Uberallers, too.
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. Our customers are as large as KFC, BP and DHL (and others whose names are not entirely made of capital letters!) and as small as your local independent coffee shop or record store.
Some customers work directly with us, and many more engage with our platform via Reseller Partners around the world. More than one million business locations trust the Uberall platform to manage the connections with their customers and prospects on the search engines, platforms and directories that matter.
Learn more at www.uberall.com.
Uberall is looking for an exceptional Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our growing product management team. You will help guide the design, development, and strategy of our product. The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a product manager of Saas products and has performed well in fast-growing organizations.
- You are going to help developing product strategy and roadmaps
- You will be responsible for the development, the appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable us to launch new features rapidly
- You are able to drive superb execution against the plan, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication internally and with customers/partners
- You are going to partner with Uberall’s marketing, sales, support and success teams to keep the market informed of future releases and ensure the roadmap accounts for customer demand
- Furthermore, you will develop outstanding experiences driving acquisition, conversions and upsells