Routine food preparation and delivery services of cold or hot foods in the facility.
- Perform routine tasks related to clean up and sanitation of kitchen, dining or serving areas.
- Properly prepare, serve and store food in accordance with facility policies.
- Ensure compliance with state or federal regulations.
- Prepare foods according to standardized recipes and approved menu.
- Utilize service methods and food handling techniques to ensure quality.
- Understand and apply the sanitation procedures needed to provide a safe and healthy environment.
- Adhere to menu compliance, special diet compliance and report any dietary non-compliance, concern or complaint of patients to dietician, supervisor or manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Retention Bonus- $500 paid out after 6 months of good standing!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)