Are you craving to work in a healthcare setting where you’re not only valued, but appreciated and have the respect from your supervisors and co- workers as well as patients/residents you’re caring for? Then we are the place for you!
Certified Nursing Assistant
8 hour shifts
Licensure: Texas CNA license is required
Specific duties for this Certified Nurse Assistant role include:
- Provide compassionate resident care as necessary or as directed by the licensed nurse
- Assists residents in activities of daily living (ADLs) and documents in medical record
- Answers resident call lights promptly
- Keeps resident rooms neat and safe
- Checks residents routinely to ensure that their personal care needs are being met
- Maintains the confidentiality of all resident information
- Assists with patient transfers as necessary
- Creates and maintains a calm atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis throughout the unit and shift
- Reports complaints or grievances made by residents to supervisor
- Ensures the resident rooms are ready to receiving incoming residents (i.e., bed made, name tags up, etc.)
- Communicates professionally with residents, families and staff
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at [ Link Removed ]
Treasure Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center's commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Customer Second, Employee First
Passion for Learning
Love one Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
Treasure Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
2204 Pease St.
Harlingen, TX 78550
[ Link Removed ]
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at [ Link Removed ]
[ Link Removed ]