We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) for State of Ohio Jobs with Incentive pay up to $50 an hour!
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care within the scope of RN scope of practice.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Medical knowledge of techniques and information needed to treat injuries/illnesses.
- Customer and personal service knowledge including assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to supervisors, peers, or customers.
- Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon care requirements.
- Provides a safe, comfortable, and therapeutic patient environment.
- Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
- Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
- Monitor safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
- Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
- Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) The Joint Commission, state, and local laws; 4) Patient’s Bill of Rights; 5) Nursing and client hospital policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment • Current Registered Nurse License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- One-year prior professional occupational health nursing experience preferred.
- Current BLS Card
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process.
Interview Type: Phone