We are looking for you as a Full Stack Cloud Developer.
Increasing communication between people and systems is done via web-applications where cloud is an essential building block.
To meet our increased demand for these applications, we are looking for expansion. Therefore we are looking for both your Front-end and Back-end development experience.
If it's second nature to you to interact with software & hardware developers, design engineers and project leaders from various disciplines, to develop and implement the best architecture in a highly complex multidisciplinary environment, let's get acquainted!
Who are you as a Full Stack Cloud developer?
- At least 3 years of professional experience working as a Fullstack developer and 1 year with Cloud deployment;
- Background in technical software development and/or product development;
- Experience with design en implementation of Microservices and API;
- Proven experience with public Cloud deployment, preferable AWS and databases design and optimalisation;
- Next to that preferable experience with one or more of these, Spring, Springboot, Angular, Android, React native, NodeJS, Typescript, Angular JS, HTML5;
You're responsible for the design, implementation and testing of new software modules and applications on Public Cloud based infrastructures. Also development of back-end microservices and integration of API's could be a question of our customers in different domains like autonomous driving, medical devices, big data platforms etc.
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects in an ambitious work environment;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally and good coaching by your Business Manager;
- An excellent annual salary between € 51.000,- and € 70.000,- with a first class benefits package plus;
- guaranteed 13th month
- mobility plan, you can choose between a lease car or mobility allowance
- Study budget and 5 paid training days
- 26 days holiday leave and 8% holiday allowance, insurance package and a good pension
- net expense allowance
- Referral bonus
- home office support
- Informal and amicable atmosphere in a modern office;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit at our amazing headquarters in Best;
- 150 intelligent colleagues;
Due to Covid-19 we all work partially from home and do follow the national RIVM guidelines.