THE ROLEWe have big plans for Tomorrow. In the long term, we want to become Europe's leading digital sustainability bank. That's a hell of a lot of work - so let's get started.
As Senior Software Engineer (f/m/x), you'll work independently and in an agile way in an international and interdisciplinary team of frontend, backend and mobile developers, designers and product owners. You'll be responsible for the conception, design and development of technically demanding software projects. This is a real hands-on job. You'll proactively apply your existing knowledge and skills to the entire engineering process, be innovative and have no fear of unorthodox solutions. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (f/m/x) with a passion for high-quality code and a thorough understanding of the technologies mentioned below.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You look back on several years of professional experience in agile software development
- You have very good knowledge in programming with Java or Kotlin
- Ideally you have already worked with Kubernetes
- You have good knowledge in Spring Frameworks
- You are familiar with relational databases
- You have worked with Kafka before
- You feel comfortable in an agile working environment and enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork
- You live an open and constructive error culture
- You speak very good German and English and are an open-minded person
WHAT WE OFFERIt'll be fun, I promise. Or, to be a bit more formal: we're offering a challenging role in a meaningful, innovative venture. We founded Tomorrow because we want to make a difference. Together, we want to contribute to a better, sustainable tomorrow. You'll become part of a young, intrinsically motivated team. We a flat hierarchies, a great attitude and plenty of plans. The more ideas and input you bring with you, the better. Let's get going.
If you’re ready to tackle this challenge with us, we look forward to receiving your full application dossier, including salary expectations and an indication of when you’d be able to start with us.
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP?