GLOBAL MARKETS DATA MODELER
The Select Group is seeking a Global Markets Data Modeler for our best banking client in Toronto. This is a fully remote role supporting their Post-Trade modernization and rationalization initiative.
GLOBAL MARKETS DATA MODELER REQUIREMENTS
- Expertise in modelling trading system data across trading processes, including trade, transaction, event and reference data.
- Expertise in trading systems platforms, their internal data representations, and their messaging, file and API representations, including Calypso, Murex, Broadridge.
- Expertise in modelling, data mapping and schema optimization between different business domains where semantics, syntax and formats vary widely.
- Expertise in producing data modeling specifications and translation + transformation rules.
- Experience with metadata development.
- Experience with facilitating normalized data models development across application teams.
GLOBAL MARKETS DATA MODELER RESPONSIBILITIES
- A hands-on data expert in global markets trading systems, driving the modelling of schema design across trading systems + integration services.
- Participate in a multi-year post-trade modernization and rationalization program. Quality data architecture is a critical success factor.
- The opportunity is to drive the incremental evolution of an end-to-end data model that harmonizes integration data flows between trading system domains and redefines core shared data stores.