Engineering Manager Read more about Engineering at Tessian: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/tessian We have ambitious growth plans for our Engineering department at Tessian. We’re looking for an experienced and technical Engineering Manager to join our team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking on reporting responsibilities for a team of engineers
- Using technical project management skills to take projects from idea to completion with a team
- Coaching and mentoring individuals for growth.
- Doing some individual contribution on your team.
- Working closely with our Talent team to hire and retain world class Engineers.
- Taking responsibility for empowering your team to attain high levels of productivity.
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is experienced working as an Engineering Manager.
- Is genuinely excited to coach and grow teams and engineers.
- Still likes to get their hands dirty on code.
- Has mentored other engineers with varying amounts of experience.
- Embraces change, works well to tight deadlines and operates effectively without having all the facts to hand.
- Believes that the best engineering teams are diverse.