TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) to join our Behavioral Health team in Ocala, Florida. Work a Monday through Friday schedule, rotating through local post-acute care facilities, delivering talk therapy.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country.
- Customize your schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- TeamHealth's communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s Post-Acute Care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Known as the Horse Capital of the World, Ocala is the Marion County seat in north-central Florida. An All-America City Award winner, Ocala presents opportunities to enjoy both city and country life. Its residents are welcoming and share an appreciation of the beauty of nature that surrounds them. Marion County Public Schools lead the state in raising student performance; the county's educational institutions are among the finest in Florida. A variety of affordable housing ensures the availability of homes to suit every taste, lifestyle and budget. Numerous festivals celebrate Ocala's cultural diversity, and residents also enjoy civic theatre, music and dance, and the Appleton Museum of Art, a regional landmark. The Ocala National Forest provides abundant recreational opportunities, as do the area's scenic countryside and crystal-clear waterways. The high quality of life enjoyed is a big draw for families that want big city amenities and the charm of a smaller community, and Orlando's numerous family amenities are just a short drive away.